Prize Alert South Africa
Do you believe in a pot of gold at the end of the rainbow? We do.
Take a good look around â€¦ some people seem to have a constant supply of good fortune. They live comfortably, drive a flashy car, wear branded clothing and are constantly planning their next exotic overseas holiday. And yet, they always have some extra cash to spend!
Ever wondered how that works?
Itâ€™s simple. If youâ€™re not in it … you canâ€™t win it.
Prize Alert South Africa is an exclusive competition services network, providing competition enthusiasts with real opportunities to WIN. We donâ€™t believe in luck, but rather in finding you the best odds, for winning cash and prizes that will provide you with the lifestyle youâ€™ve always dreamt of. A roadmap to the gold at the end of the rainbow!
So, if you love winning, but want more than just luck … why not grab this opportunity to join South Africaâ€™s innermost circle of winners right now?
Start here … and give yourself the choice: The Car or The Cash?
Terms & Conditions
- Prize Alert SA is the â€śsponsorâ€ť of this competition.
- The competition is open to all residents of South Africaexcept employees of Prize Alert SA, their immediate families and its advertising and promotional agencies.
- The competition is open for entry until 31 December 2012.
- Only persons over the age of 18 are permitted to enter.
- Each SMS, online entry or completed entry form received constitutes an â€śentryâ€ť.
- All entries will be allocated to a draw-pool and the grand draw will take place in January 2013 under supervision of PASA Management and its auditors. The first legal entry drawn will be appointed as the â€świnnerâ€ť.
- The winner will be entitled to choose between the Toyota Aygo Fresh motor vehicle or a R100,000 cash prize.
- The winner will be notified by telephone.
- Participation in this competition constitutes acceptance of the competition rules.
- The sponsorâ€™s decision in appointing a winner will be final and no correspondence will be entered into.
- Printing errors, omissions and other unintended statements do not serve as entitlement in respect of prizes or other claims of any nature.
- Illegible, improper, incomplete or late entries may be disqualified.
- The sponsor reserves the right to cancel or alter the terms of the competition (including extending the closing date) at any time if it is deemed necessary due, for instance, to circumstances beyond their control such as acts of God, changes or new interpretations of legislation, or any other unforeseen event.
- Entry into this competition or any other of the sponsorâ€™s promotions, irrespective of the form it takes, confirms acceptance from the entrant to receive further promotions from the sponsor; and to occasionally make the said entrantâ€™s name and other details available to selected reputable third party companies, who may from time to time send the entrant information about goods or services that may be of interest to him/her. The entrant is entitled to cancel permission at any time by giving the sponsor notice in writing.
- Every care has been taken to ensure compliance with prevailing legislation, regulations, codes of practice and other protocols, but in the unlikely event of a conflict, then such laws and codes shall take precedence.
- The sponsor subscribes to the Code of Conduct of the DMA (Direct Marketing Association of South Africa).
- The wording and presentation of this competition is the copyrighted property of the sponsor and no reproduction is allowed without express written permission from the sponsor.
- Any complaints, comments or observations regarding this competition should be directed to: Prize Alert SA, Private Bag X77, Capemail, 8003.
- In the unlikely event of a prize being awarded but not collected, then the sponsor shall have the right, after further reasonable notification to the winner, after a period of 90 days from when the prize winner was first informed of the win, to cancel said prize award and to add the prize to the unclaimed prize pool and to award it to another customer in a future promotion.
- For all queries and for further information please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or contact Customer Services on Tel: 0861 926 833 or Fax 086 754 4112.